TOWIE star Joey Essex to visit Gorleston nightclub
ONE of the stars of BAFTA award winning semi-reality show The Only Way Is Essex (TOWIE) will be making an appearance at a Gorleston nightspot in October.
Joey Essex will be presenting the “reem party” at the Ocean Room on October 14 with DJs Paul Allen, Mikey P and Joe Routledge, which has been named after Joey’s catchphrase “reem” meaning really good or sexy.
The show is due to return to ITV2 on Sunday for its third series showcasing the lives of young adults in Essex.
TOWIE launched on October 10 and follows the lives of Essex people Kirk Norcross, Amy Childs, Mark Wright, Jessica Wright, Lauren Goodger, Samantha Faiers, James Argent, Lydia Rose Bright, Harry Derbidge and their friends, family and acquaintances.
The show is primarily filmed in Brentwood, Buckhurst Hill and Chigwell.
The show is filmed a few days in advance of airing and series one ran initially for four weeks, airing every Wednesday and Sunday.
TV presenter and Essex girl Denise Van Outen narrates the series, which has been described as Britain’s answer to American semi-reality shows The Hills and Jersey Shore.
- 1 Landlord finds 20 rabbits abandoned at home after tenants move out
- 2 Driver caught at speeds of nearly 100mph also found to have no licence
- 3 Motorcylist in 50s in hospital with serious injuries after tyre shop crash
- 4 5 of the best places to spot celebrities in and around Yarmouth
- 5 'The best yet' - Yarmouth's celebration of wheels gearing up for return
- 6 First look as Ainsley Harriott and Grace Dent visit Yarmouth for TV show
- 7 Six arrested after Willow the dog finds 'substantial' quantity of drugs
- 8 Father still searching six months after Pawel Martyniak went missing
- 9 From schools to shops: All you need to know about living in Gorleston
- 10 Winterton beach poses as Sydney's Bondi in new movie
VIP tickets for the reem party cost �20 and include a meet and greet with Joey, a photo and glass of bubbly. Entry tickets cost �9. Doors open 9pm.