Tribute to Abba will reproduce classic hits in flamboyant style
- Credit: PA
Superstar band Abba will reunite on St George’s Theatre stage on Saturday March 4 - or at least something very like it.
Delivering all the classics The Abba Reunion Tribute Show is now in its 10th year and said to be one of the top Abba experiences.
It sees the original Frida from London’s West End take her place among the familiar four-strong line-up.
Billed as a “feel good party style concert” it promises to deliver the kind of flamboyant showmanship that made the band famous and much-copied, defining the 1970s for many.
From Mamma Mia to Dancing Queen, all of the hits are performed with “unrivalled authenticity from both an audio and visual perspective complete with live band.”
You may also want to watch:
The show starts at 7.30pm.
Tickets priced £20 and £22 are available from the theatre box office via 01493 330093 or via its website.
- 1 'Appalling' - bid for flat-pack flats sparks anger on coast
- 2 Search for woman, 64, missing from residential home
- 3 'The most difficult one yet' - Knitting queen displays her latest creation
- 4 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 5 Woman missing from residential home found 'safe and well' after search
- 6 Fresh bid to knock down village pub for homes and shops
- 7 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show
- 8 Boy, aged one, who suffered severe burns now 'looking forward to Christmas'
- 9 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 10 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer