Shoe Zone announces plans for superstore at retail park
- Credit: House PR
Retail chain Shoe Zone have announced plans to open a superstore at a retail park in Norfolk.
It was reported in May the shoe chain would open a store at Gapton Hall in Great Yarmouth later this summer but is has now confirmed it will be one of its big-box stores.
A spokesman for Shoe Zone said an opening date hadn't been set but the store would be selling more branded items because it was a bigger unit than is standard for the chain.
The retailer sells a variety of stylish footwear from brands including Skechers, Red Tape and Silver Street.
There is also a Shoe Zone store at Market Gates shopping centre in Great Yarmouth town centre.
A spokesman for Market Gates said the shop would not be affected by the opening.
You may also want to watch:
Earlier this year, Cancer Research UK announced plans to open a superstore at Gapton Hall later this summer.
In an attempt to reduce congestion at the retail park when these two new store open, work has begun on adding an extra lane into it.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 How Great Yarmouth are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 Bid for new affordable homes on 'eyesore' site in Gorleston
- 4 New vintage store opens bigger premises
- 5 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 6 N-Dubz themed bottomless brunch announced for Norfolk
- 7 Fire on the water bursts into life on Yarmouth seafront
- 8 Picture special: Fire on the Water thrills crowds
- 9 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 10 Mother-of-two takes over slumber party business