Shoe Zone announces plans for superstore at retail park
- Credit: House PR
Retail chain Shoe Zone have announced plans to open a superstore at a retail park in Norfolk.
It was reported in May the shoe chain would open a store at Gapton Hall in Great Yarmouth later this summer but is has now confirmed it will be one of its big-box stores.
A spokesman for Shoe Zone said an opening date hadn't been set but the store would be selling more branded items because it was a bigger unit than is standard for the chain.
The retailer sells a variety of stylish footwear from brands including Skechers, Red Tape and Silver Street.
There is also a Shoe Zone store at Market Gates shopping centre in Great Yarmouth town centre.
A spokesman for Market Gates said the shop would not be affected by the opening.
You may also want to watch:
Earlier this year, Cancer Research UK announced plans to open a superstore at Gapton Hall later this summer.
In an attempt to reduce congestion at the retail park when these two new store open, work has begun on adding an extra lane into it.
- 1 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 2 Man arrested for murder of still missing 83-year-old
- 3 Man 'helping police with inquiries' in search for missing woman
- 4 Man jailed for county lines drug dealing in Great Yarmouth
- 5 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 6 Rooms with a view? See two new hotel suites costing £120,000
- 7 Suspected murder victim had 'heart of gold' and 'loved life'
- 8 7 big projects in Great Yarmouth and when they are happening
- 9 Funding for Hemsby sea defences a 'significant challenge'
- 10 Euro 2020 crowds blamed for Gorleston Covid spike