Shoe Zone announces plans for superstore at retail park
- Credit: House PR
Retail chain Shoe Zone have announced plans to open a superstore at a retail park in Norfolk.
It was reported in May the shoe chain would open a store at Gapton Hall in Great Yarmouth later this summer but is has now confirmed it will be one of its big-box stores.
A spokesman for Shoe Zone said an opening date hadn't been set but the store would be selling more branded items because it was a bigger unit than is standard for the chain.
The retailer sells a variety of stylish footwear from brands including Skechers, Red Tape and Silver Street.
There is also a Shoe Zone store at Market Gates shopping centre in Great Yarmouth town centre.
A spokesman for Market Gates said the shop would not be affected by the opening.
You may also want to watch:
Earlier this year, Cancer Research UK announced plans to open a superstore at Gapton Hall later this summer.
In an attempt to reduce congestion at the retail park when these two new store open, work has begun on adding an extra lane into it.
- 1 Drone photo shows £26m seafront leisure centre taking shape
- 2 What's opening in Great Yarmouth from May 17?
- 3 'Water runs down the walls' - Woman, 65, hits out at mouldy council flat
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 5 Buy a B&B as nine for sale in 'boom year' for budget hotels
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk Election 2021: Low turnout in Great Yarmouth
- 7 Man charged with having more than 220,000 indecent images of children
- 8 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Man dies after being found unresponsive in car at retail park