Shoe Zone announces plans for superstore at retail park
- Credit: House PR
Retail chain Shoe Zone have announced plans to open a superstore at a retail park in Norfolk.
It was reported in May the shoe chain would open a store at Gapton Hall in Great Yarmouth later this summer but is has now confirmed it will be one of its big-box stores.
A spokesman for Shoe Zone said an opening date hadn't been set but the store would be selling more branded items because it was a bigger unit than is standard for the chain.
The retailer sells a variety of stylish footwear from brands including Skechers, Red Tape and Silver Street.
There is also a Shoe Zone store at Market Gates shopping centre in Great Yarmouth town centre.
A spokesman for Market Gates said the shop would not be affected by the opening.
You may also want to watch:
Earlier this year, Cancer Research UK announced plans to open a superstore at Gapton Hall later this summer.
In an attempt to reduce congestion at the retail park when these two new store open, work has begun on adding an extra lane into it.
- 1 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 2 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 3 Ghostly photos show deserted Yarmouth in lockdown
- 4 Council pay out six claims to drivers after car park ramp damaged vehicles
- 5 Neighbours oppose off-licence over crime fears
- 6 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 7 Norfolk-based Brexit Party founder punished for Covid protest
- 8 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 9 Drug dealer who targeted young people in Great Yarmouth jailed
- 10 Inquest rules 'witty and strong-willed' 26-year-old's death accidental