Appeal for witnesses to e-scooter collision continues
- Credit: J. Sanders
An appeal for information after a man was struck by an e-scooter is ongoing.
John Sanders was struck by someone riding an e-scooter near New Road, Belton at approximately 12:30am on Saturday, April 17.
Mr Sanders sustained several injuries to his face, including two fractures to his right eye socket.
Mr Sander was left with two pedestrians after the rider left the scene.
As a result of his injuries, Mr Sanders has been unable to work as a supply teacher and hasn't been able to receive his regular source of income.
Norfolk Constabulary said: "We would still appeal for anyone with information about the incident to please come forward and share this with us.
"They can call PC Eleanor Cantillon at Great Yarmouth police station on 101 quoting incident number 102 of 19 April 2021."
Anyone with information call also call Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Woman in her 60s dies following Gorleston fire
- 2 Police and fire crews at house blaze next to hospital
- 3 Flooded road causes disruption to bus services and drivers
- 4 Traffic delays on major road due to burst water main
- 5 Jaguar driver admits causing crash which left man needing 'life-saving' surgery
- 6 Inquests open into deaths of two men missing since speedboat tragedy in 2014
- 7 Fire crews rush to car blaze on A47
- 8 'No mask, no entry' - Cinema defends policy after turning away customers
- 9 Room with a dragon's view: Inside Norfolk's first wizard-themed hotel
- 10 Will Gorleston's splashpad open this summer?