Aerial shots show Great Yarmouth developments' progress
- Credit: Arielshotsuk Instagram
New aerial photos show that progress is being made on three major developments in Great Yarmouth.
The photos, captured by drone photographer Matthew Collins for his Arielshotsuk Instagram page, show steady progress on the Market Place's £4.6m revamp, the preparations to begin the third river crossing and signs of disrepair in St George's Park.
The Market Place's £4.6m redevelopment is well under way, with much of the foundations of the new indoor market clearly visible from the sky.
The site is expected to receive its glulam structure - the wooden frame - in early July.
Third River Crossing
You may also want to watch:
The new photo shows girders ready to be used for the construction of the bridge, as well as an indication of where the bridge will join the A47 close to Harfrey's Estate.
St George's Park
- 1 Lifeguard, 18, saves teenager from drowning in first days on job
- 2 Dismay at appeal ruling on homes bid for site of former registry office
- 3 Euro 2020 crowds blamed for Gorleston Covid spike
- 4 Testing ramped up after 'extreme rise' in Covid cases in coastal areas
- 5 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 6 Almost two dozen arrests on first Saturday after nightclubs open
- 7 Perfect plaices? Three fish and chip firms go up for sale
- 8 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 9 Man 'helping police with inquiries' in search for missing woman
- 10 Police seal in place at home of missing vulnerable 83-year-old
The drone shot gives a clear indication of the poor condition the park was in prior to being closed to the public in January.