Driver who injured woman during police chase remains on the run
- Credit: Archant
A driver who injured a woman and crashed into three cars during a police chase remains on the run.
Following the collision, the driver involved in the chase left the car and fled the scene.
Police officers attempted to stop a black Vauxhall Astra on St Peter's Road in Great Yarmouth at 9:35pm on Wednesday, July 31.
The car then continued into Nelson Road before it crashed into a Vauxhall Corsa and two other parked cars in York Road.
The female passenger in the Vauxhall Corsa was taken to James Paget University Hospital with a leg injury.
The driver of the Corsa was uninjured.
Officers are trying to trace the driver of the Astra.
- 1 Motorcylist in 50s in hospital with serious injuries after tyre shop crash
- 2 5 of the best places to spot celebrities in and around Yarmouth
- 3 Landlord finds 20 rabbits abandoned at home after tenants move out
- 4 First look as Ainsley Harriott and Grace Dent visit Yarmouth for TV show
- 5 Driver caught at speeds of nearly 100mph also found to have no licence
- 6 'The best yet' - Yarmouth's celebration of wheels gearing up for return
- 7 Jailed in Norfolk this week: Soldier who raped child and man who stabbed ex
- 8 Cafe and shop along Norfolk Broads up for sale with 'rare opportunity'
- 9 Broads Authority moves to prosecute pub over caravans - again
- 10 Stephen Mulhern comes to Yarmouth in tonight's episode of In for a Penny
They are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision, or those who have dashcam footage of the incident or area at the time.
Anyone with information should contact PC George Healey at Acle Police Station, on 101.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.