Men bailed after arrest on suspicion of cannabis house burglary
- Credit: Archant
Four men arrested on suspicion of committing burglary at a house where police found a cannabis farm have been released under investigation.
Police in Great Yarmouth had been called to reports of a burglary at a house on Rampart Road on Friday (February 15).
When officers arrived at the house, which is around the corner from the magistrates court, they found a cannabis factory.
Thirty minutes later police stopped a car on Suffolk Road and arrested four men on suspicion of the burglary.
One of them, in his 20s, is from Gorleson.
The other three men, all from Middlesex, are in their 20s, 30s and 40s.
The men were taken into custody in Great Yarmouth police station.
They have since been released under investigation, police have said.
- 1 Sammy, 6, finds 'once-in-a-lifetime' rare fossil on beach
- 2 Bid to extend life of quarry in Broads' village to 85 years
- 3 Six ways Yarmouth wants to solve its housing crisis and 'compete with Norwich'
- 4 Man died on 50th birthday at Norfolk coastal campsite
- 5 Gorleston murder accused not yet fit to enter plea
- 6 Port boss disappointed over cruise ship non-docking
- 7 Seaside bar taken over for three weeks by Hollywood crew shooting film
- 8 Mayor left waiting as cruise ship can not dock at Yarmouth due to winds
- 9 Birthday card plea for 'amazing' Rita who is turning 108
- 10 Roadworks will see a Gorleston road closed for three months
Enquires are ongoing.