Three major retailers moving in Great Yarmouth's King Street
- Credit: James Weeds
Three major retailers have moved or are in the process of moving into Great Yarmouth's King Street.
The sports clothing store, which announced it would be moving to the town centre unit in 2019, looks ready to open.
In June, Sports Direct had announced the store's opening date would be July 15.
However, a sign on the store entrance was in place on the morning of July 15 confirming that the new branch will open on Friday, July 16.
Game, a fixture of Market Gates Shopping Centre, is relocating within the former Marks and Spencer unit along with Sports Direct.
You may also want to watch:
Both Sports Direct and Game are owned by the Fraser Group and it is expected that other Fraser companies will use the former M&S space.
Cex has relocated to the unit between River Island and HSBC after its existing unit caught fire in June.
- 1 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 2 Land 'on fringe' of popular Norfolk village set for auction
- 3 Great Yarmouth's Portuguese residents' share love for 'second home'
- 4 Bin collection days to change across Great Yarmouth area
- 5 Town's dog grooming salon celebrates 20 years in business
- 6 Apartment blocks close to seafront set for auction
- 7 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 8 New Sainsbury's plan revealed for Bradwell
- 9 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 10 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
A Cex spokesperson said: "We’re delighted to announce that the Great Yarmouth store will be reopening in a brand new location."
An opening date for the new unit has yet to be announced.